TERMS OF SERVICE
This agreement is between you and the service operator, Yokef.com. In these Terms of Service and all documents incorporated herein by reference, the following words have the following meanings:
- “AML" means anti-money laundering
- “Agreement” means the Terms and Conditions of Use
- "Service(s)" means any of the services, functions, or features offered on the Site
- "Site" means the Internet website Yokef.com
- "You" or "your" means the client
- “We”, “us", “YokeF”, “the company” or “our" means Yokef.com
By accessing the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and completely agree to these Terms of Service, as updated and amended from time to time. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service with any subsequent amendments, changes, or updates, you may immediately stop registration/activation or stop using the service.
B. AGREEMENT CONDITION
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. YokeF will provide notice of these changes by updating the revised Terms of Service on the webpage https://Yokef.com and changing the “[Last revised: ]” date on this page.
You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old and that you are an individual, legal person or other organization with full legal capacity to enter into this Terms of Service between you and YokeF.
- Not residing in any country where distribution or provision of the financial products or services offered by the company would be contrary to local laws or regulations (including of Vietnam, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Slovakia)
If you are not, you and your guardian shall undertake all consequences resulting from your actions and we shall have the right to cancel or freeze your account in addition to filing claims against you and your guardian for compensation.
2. Rights and obligations of client
2.1. The customer shall be entitled to:
- Submit with the Company any order requesting the execution of a transaction/Operation on the Website in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Request withdrawal of any amounts subject and in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy, and provided that the Company has no claims against the Client and/or the Client does not have any outstanding debts to the Company;
- Report to the Company any such problems, errors, or suspected system inadequacies that they may experience
- Unilaterally terminate the Agreement provided that there is no debt from the client toward the company.
2.2. Client is obliged:
- Acknowledges that the account shall be activated upon the deposit of funds into the Account.
- Warrants that you shall at all times be compliant with and honor all terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Warrants that you shall ensure that at all times the username and password issued by the Company in relation to the use of the Service(s) and the Account, will only be used by you and will not be disclosed to any other person;
- Shall be liable for all orders submitted through your security information and any orders received in this manner by the Company shall be considered to have been given by the Client;
- Accepts any risk, including without limitation to any risk of financial loss arising from unauthorized access to and operation of your account by third and/or unauthorised parties.
- Agree to indemnify and hold harmless YokeF, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of your breach or our enforcement of this Agreement. This shall also apply to your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of our Service.
3. Rights and obligations of the company
3.1. The company shall be entitled to:
- The Company reserves the right to change, add or set as default the option payments rate, return rate, the possibility of adjusting the return rate, the possibility of acquiring the option type, the minimum and/or the maximum option amount, the possible expiration periods for one, several or all of the assets;
- to contact Client with any question concerning this Agreement, particularly, in order to make certain in the Client’s intentions regarding Client’s actions on Client’s Account;
- Unilaterally modify and/or amend and/or restate the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the material made available on the Website without prior notice to the Client;
- To suspend the provision of services at any time and without any explanation to Client;
- To modify the size of the value of the Company's financial obligation to the client in case the operation on this site is violated.
3.2. The company is obliged:
- To provide client with services on the site in accordance to the provisions of this agreement;
- Compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
The Company shall be entitled to receive a fee from the Client regarding the Service(s), provided by the Company.
The Company may pay fee/commission to business introducers, referring agents, or other third parties based on written agreement. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of transactions and/or other parameters. The Company has the right to amend its fees and charges from time to time.
5.1. Provision of service
YokeF will provide service at an “as is” and “commercially available” condition, and does not offer any form of warranty with regards to the Service’s reliability, stability, accuracy and completeness of the technology involved. YokeF serves merely as a venue of transactions where coin-related information can be acquired and coin-related transactions can be conducted. We cannot control the quality, security or legality of the coin involved in any transaction, truthfulness of the transaction information, or capacity of the parties to any transaction to perform their obligations under the rules. You must carefully consider the associated investment risks, legal status and validity of the transaction information and investment decisions prior to your use of the Services provided.
5.2. Limitation of liability
Trading markets in digital tokens are volatile and shift quickly in terms of price, liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. Digital tokens also are subject to cybersecurity risk, including the risk of a cyberattack or breach.
You acknowledge and agree:
- to be fully responsible and liable for your trading and non-trading actions and inactions on the Site and all gains and losses sustained from your use of the Site and any of the Services; knowing the true status of your asset on the Site, even if presented incorrectly by the Site at any time.
- to be fully responsible for safeguarding access to, and any information provided through, the Site and any of the Services, including, but not limited to, digital tokens wallet, digital tokens address, private keys, usernames, passwords, and bank account details;
Except as may be provided for in these Terms of Service, YokeF assumes no liability or responsibility for any claim, application, loss, injury, delay, accident, cost, business interruption costs, or any other expenses, nor for any incidental, direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of goodwill or business profits, work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial losses directly or indirectly arising out of or related to:
- these Terms of Service;
- the Site, and your use of it;
- the Services, and your use of any of them;
- any inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete statement by YokeF regarding your wallet, whether caused our negligence or otherwise;
- any failure, delay, malfunction, interruption, or decision (including any decision by YokeF to vary or interfere with your rights) by YokeF in operating the Site or providing any Service;
- any stolen, lost, or unauthorized use of your wallet information, any breach of security or data breach related to your wallet information, or any criminal or other third party act affecting YokeF;
- any delay in withdrawal or redemption of your assets resulting from failure or insolvency of any bank, depository, custodian, borrower, or payment processor holding or from the theft of such assets, or from freezes, seizures, or other legal process asserted by a Government.
6. Governing laws and jurisdiction.
Laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of clients accessing this site to ensure that you understand and fully comply with any laws or regulations relevant in your country. Access to this site and the offering of financial contracts via this site in certain jurisdictions may be restricted and, accordingly, clients accessing this site are required to inform themselves about, and to observe, such restrictions.
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the country of incorporation of the Company (the "Jurisdiction") In accepting these Terms of Service you irrevocably agree the Jurisdiction's court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or difference or dispute, which may arise out of, or in connection with any such contract or claim and you waive any rights to claim that such courts are not the appropriate forum.
7. Intellectual Property
- The trademarks, service marks, and trade names, including both word marks and design marks are the property of YokeF or other third parties. You agree not to appropriate, copy, display, or use the marks or other content without express, prior, written permission from YokeF or the third-party owner of the marks, including without limitation, as a domain name, as social media profile/handle, or a website, in an advertisement, as or in connection with a phone number, as or in connection with an email address, in Internet search results, in meta data or code, or in any other manner.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the Site are copyrighted by, and owned exclusively by YokeF (“Copyrights”). We reserve all rights in its Copyrights. You agree not to appropriate, copy, display, or use the Copyrights or other content without express, prior, written permission from YokeF;
- The site may provide certain social media features that enable you to link, send communications, or display certain content from the Site. You may use these features solely as they are provided by YokeF. You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you, cause the site or portions of it to be displayed on or by any other site (for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking), or otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these terms.
- The account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation
- We identifies that the Client is involved and/or is using a high frequency trading software with the purpose of manipulating the Company’s systems and/or trading platform and/or has illegally and/or improperly and/or maliciously and/or knowingly gained an unfair advantage over and/or to the detriment of other clients.
- We detect unusual activity in the account
- We detect unauthorized access to the account
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority
In case of any of the following events, we shall have the right to directly terminate this agreement by cancelling your account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on YokeF and withdraw the corresponding your account thereof:
- after we terminates services to you
- you allegedly register in any other person’s name YokeF user again, directly or indirectly;
- the main content of user’s information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
- when this agreement (including the rules) is amended, you expressly state and notify YokeF of your unwillingness to accept the amended service agreement;
- any other circumstances where YokeF deems it should terminate the services.
- Should the account be terminated, the account & transactional information required for meeting data retention standards will be securely stored.
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact us for getting support by joining our Telegram group. We will investigate each inquiry and provide a final response in the shortest time possible.